Go to footer

Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Re: Projects: In Progess or Ideas? What'choo Workin' On?

Postby DollyKim » Fri May 03, 2024 4:01 am

Knotts in general is a decent theme park if you want rides and well done ambiance without the cost and everything having to be tied to media.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri May 03, 2024 12:06 pm

DollyKim wrote:Knotts in general is a decent theme park if you want rides and well done ambiance without the cost and everything having to be tied to media.

IPs and media tie-ins are what really turns me off of Disney nowadays. Disney used to be all about creating experiences, regardless of if there was a media tie-in. Nowadays, things are built specifically to shoehorn in an IP. I would have gladly gone to visit pre-2010s Disney. Now, I wouldn't go near it.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby kenaiqueen » Sat May 04, 2024 11:57 pm

Bought this baby dress at a thrift store a while back and finally got around to disassembling it. Can't decide if I want to keep the top and make some short, puffed sleeves for it, or make it a sundress/jumper with straps.
Imaged1 by Kenai Queen, on Flickr
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Jobee » Mon May 13, 2024 8:59 am

This month, I'm finally back into some dolly crafting! This time, Bella and Jade from Rainbow High are getting pajamas. Their bathrobes are already done, pajamas are cut out. I'm painting designs on them before I sew them. I've had a 3 month gap between this and my last sewing project. My husband had an army set up on my cutting table for a while. It's nice to get back into the swing of things.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!