Go to footer

Is Flickr giving anyone else trouble?

The place for those OT discussions that you just HAVE to share in a doll themed forum.

Is Flickr giving anyone else trouble?

Postby claws » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:32 pm

I've been trying to post images here, but I can't get the image to come up...it looks like Flickr changed their sharing options, too. Anyone else have this problem? I'm gonna try Photobucket next, if I can't get this to work. :roll:
claws
Dolly Pardon

Re: Is Flickr giving anyone else trouble?

Postby leopardessmoon » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:22 pm

click on the picture, above it there is a dropdown that says 'share this' click on the downarrow, scroll down to click the 'Grab the HTML/BBC code', choose the circle by BBCcode, copy all the text in the little box. and paste in your post.

here is what you get:
Kyprus and Pascal, LEOs! by leopardessmoon, on Flickr

if you want just the image without the linky tags below, then you only need from [img... to the .../img] part which gives you this:

hope this is helpfull.

the dolls are both WS DZ leo's, Kyprus is my copper dragon hatchling, and Pascal is my SO's space pirate first mate! I did both faceups. it is amazeing that they are both the same sculpt!
leopardessmoon

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:12 am

I got too close to my free Flickr limit to find it useful but I do like their stats on what's the most popular in your pics etc. I've been on a free photo bucket account for a few years now with no problem, they'll generate IMG tags for you.

Before you think about paying a photo host look in to getting your own website, the monthly fees may be the same and no one to tell you that you can't post pics of body blushing.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Patrice » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:30 am

Flickr recently changed their format. To post pics on DoA now I have click on Actions and then click on View All Sizes. Then pick the size you want and drag the picture up to the address bar to get the URL you need.
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Let's Talk!