Go to footer

Photographic proof of Tam's crazy mixed up doll bunch

That is a dollieh?
OMG, THAT IS A DOLLIEHS? THOSE ARE ALL DOLLIEHS!

Re: Photographic proof of Tam's crazy mixed up doll bunch

Postby Tam I am » Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:51 pm

Thanks, werepuppy! I love being able to play with something without losing pieces or trying to find room for all the accessories.

That said, I still have to find a way to store the wardrobe of one of the magnetic "paper" dolls. It takes up half the fridge and leaves no room for any other dolls. I'm thinking cookie baking pans.
I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham. :D

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tam I am » Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:47 pm

I've figured out how to get Chicky to sit, after looking at some pictures of her sisters. Of course then I accidentally knocked her over and couldn't get her to do it again.

Last edited by Tam I am on Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I tried linking one of my adopted click pets here, but the board wouldn't let me. :/
Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Thu Nov 19, 2020 5:31 pm

Jinx is here! Jinx is finally here after a snafu that I'm too tired to talk about right now. I'll put pictures up when I can brain.

Tam I am

Postby werepuppy » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:20 am

Chicky is so cute, and I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of Jinx!
werepuppy

Postby Tam I am » Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:49 pm

Got a better picture of Chicky sitting and replaced the one I had. Wish I hadn't knocked her over right after that.

Then, I went happily nuts and took pictures of all the doll updates I've been wanting to show, and a few things that just caught my eye.

Okay, for updates, here's Jinx at home. She's now over with Enzo the monster and Hug the big fleece rag doll, crowdsurfing on their laps.

And here are a couple of doll dress ups that I like a lot and wanted to show off. Oddly, they're both pants outfits (I like skirts and dresses).
Keltie in pants.
and Phoebe Rapunzel in pants and colourful flats. Phoebe was designed to be a magnet doll, and I really like how her artist made the shoes for that series of dolls.

For random, here is my Fishbaby Bubbles modeling her shorts I made her.
Ella, Heather, Storm the one eyed monster, and Tiny in a dolly heap, with Cheezer and Bumbleberry the MLP beside them. Ella is the tallest doll here, I think. I haven't held her up beside Enzo yet.
And here is Rose and her crew going out fanboy hunting. That's Hoobert in the background.
Last edited by Tam I am on Thu May 27, 2021 3:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Tam I am

Postby Dunneh » Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:27 am

Awesome, I love all the dolls you have. You have such a unique mixture of dolls. All lovely. ♥ I really like them.

Rose! I love Rose! People were so harsh and unfair to her, blaming the whole failure on the second one on her and stuff... it was ridiculous. And I didn't like that they cut her to practically nothing in the third movie. Sigh. Hahaha fanboy hunting. :lol:
Dunneh
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tam I am » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:39 pm

Thank you!

I never saw the movie, but I liked the character by what I heard of her, and grabbed the little doll when I saw her at the store. Yup. Fanboy hunting. Gonna give those entitled manchildren nightmares.

Tam I am

Postby werepuppy » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:54 am

All so very cute!
werepuppy

Postby Tam I am » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:20 pm

Thanks, werepuppy!

Oh, and if anybody really likes Phoebe, or would like another doll of that type? They're all free on their artist's web page. I can post the link, if anyone wants. Phoebe Rapunzel's wearing some fashion pack items along with a few things that came in her starter files. That lady makes a lot of clothes for the dolls she draws.

Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:43 pm

I have pictures I need to upload. I have new dolls that have not been photographed. I have no oomph to do so.
But I've been playing with dressup dolls, and wound up with a couple that I really like from the Meiker site, so I'll put them here.

First, a lovely mermaid.

And then last night I found this doll and made a version of my avatar character UtterlyWeird.
She's wearing this outfit to show off her tatts, scars, and robot feet.

Tam I am

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Misc Scale, Mixed Batches, Unique Materials