Go to footer

JDF Boy/2 Heads - $350 Negotiable Plus Separate Pricing

Sell, swap or otherwise rehome that poor neglected dollieh or offload those extra "parts" your Dragondoll Uncle came with.

Forum rules
    You may have ONE thread per Swap Meet forum. You may have individual items up for sale for no longer than ONE MONTH - after which you must take them down and not relist until at least another month has passed. Even if you update your post to include new items, your post will only remain up for one month from the date of the original posting. You may not bump your sales thread unless it is no longer on the FIRST page of the forum OR you have added items/changed prices. Abuse of this area will result in your being banned from here entirely.

JDF Boy/2 Heads - $350 Negotiable Plus Separate Pricing

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue May 21, 2024 2:08 pm

I have a Jr Delf boy for sale. The body has not been in production for several years so there is no COA but it does have the Delf pamphlet. He comes with 2 of the special 2011 (I believe) heads. Both have faceups, the one w/o eyes is from AngelToast. I got this doll off Ebay several years ago, but he's been in his box ever since. I assume he's yellowed some, but if he has it's even, including the heads. The head that came with the body includes the eyes and lashes. His right leg seem just a smidge floppy. I will also offer him to my local doll group and probably cross post on DoD. Please IM me as I might not see new posts here.

Full Doll: Body plus both heads: $350
Body Only: $275
Both Heads: $100
Each Head Only: $65

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Last edited by Kirahfaye on Mon Jun 10, 2024 9:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Re: JDF Boy/2 Heads - $350 + More Monster High Dolls on Ebay

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Jun 04, 2024 2:59 pm

Bumping because of added dolls.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Exchange