Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Kattriella » Thu Feb 23, 2023 9:39 am

She's so pretty! I love Smart Dolls, they're all so adorable . . .
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Jobee » Wed Mar 01, 2023 8:18 pm

I ordered a new doll, an entirely new, from a brand I've never collected before, doll. I ordered a first wave Daisy from the Be Kind line by Jada Toys. They're made of recycled plastic, with a recyclable cardboard package, and come with a little craft project! I'm hoping a fresh new dolly with a craft project will help me break my massive crafting block. And I wanted a new doll anyway.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:33 am

I just looked them up. Those dolls are adorable! Sadly, not my preferred type of doll to collect, but I know little me would have been all over them.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Mar 03, 2023 11:44 am

Just made my first ever Parabox order! Shipping included, it still cost me less than getting what I needed from Amazon or eBay.

I ordered an Obitsu 27cm Slim Make body in white. I have one in the natural/flesh skin tone, which will work well enough for the head I put in it for now, but I think the white will end up being a closer match. If not, I guess I'll just have to buy another head and make a new character, huh?
Kattriella

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:20 pm

Finally got to order 2 of the new Disney ILY4Ever 1/6 dolls. Barbie sized, wearing outfits 'inspired' by the princesses. I got the Tiana inspired Asian girl with long black side ponytails and the Snow White inspired girl with curly brown hair and light brown skin tone. I also ordered 3 of the outfits. Sadly, they have once again been picked up by UPS and delivered to...USPS. Which means I won't see them for a week or more. I hate it when that happens.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Mar 03, 2023 6:20 pm

I saw those dolls at Target and was sorely tempted. Cute outfit options, too.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Sat Mar 04, 2023 12:27 am

I got some of the fashion and accessory packs for my birthday last month. I definitely recommend them! (You didn't hear it from me, but the Tiana fashion pack fits a curvy Barbie like it was made for her. The Moana fashion pack also fits a curvy really well. The Aurora shorts don't close in the back, but if you're only taking pictures or seeing it from the front, it still looks killer.)
Kattriella

Postby kenaiqueen » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:40 pm

My Disney dolls are out for delivery according to my informed delivery. However, since I don't know the size, I don't know if they will get delivered to my house, to our neighborhood cluster boxes or will I get a notice that they are too big for the cluster boxes and get a pick them up note which means I won't see them til tomorrow. We have a very lazy local mailman. He won't deliver boxes that are too big for the cluster boxes. He told me once he couldn't drive down my cul-del-sac to deliver to my house because he's not allowed to back up. WTF? They do have one truck that takes most of the bigger boxes and just does house deliveries, but my stuff doesn't always get put on that one. (I did get one box house delivered yesterday and got my new snow boots I desperately needed.) Anyway, I'm still excited that they made it up here.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:59 pm

kenaiqueen wrote:My Disney dolls are out for delivery according to my informed delivery. However, since I don't know the size, I don't know if they will get delivered to my house, to our neighborhood cluster boxes or will I get a notice that they are too big for the cluster boxes and get a pick them up note which means I won't see them til tomorrow. We have a very lazy local mailman. He won't deliver boxes that are too big for the cluster boxes. He told me once he couldn't drive down my cul-del-sac to deliver to my house because he's not allowed to back up. WTF? They do have one truck that takes most of the bigger boxes and just does house deliveries, but my stuff doesn't always get put on that one. (I did get one box house delivered yesterday and got my new snow boots I desperately needed.) Anyway, I'm still excited that they made it up here.

Good luck!!!! I hope you get them today!! :hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:44 am

So thrilled! I connected with a doll group friend who had purchased a beloved doll from me during a difficult time. She is happy to sell my Volk's Sister doll back to me and my hubby is happy to let me buy her back! :mrgreen:
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'